Information Security Officer
We are under attack every day!
And we in the Cyber Security team at ATG are up for fight and we need you to succeed!
Last week we mitigated and managed advanced threats against our business. Our purpose is to create a solid and safe cyber environment for our employees and customers. We are triggered by the challenge ahead where we work to reduce risks of potential damage by preventing incidents from happening and manage those that do. We are a small team that needs to grow as we have big plans ahead of us for the coming fall and year…
Just to give you a quick insight in what we want to succeed with in the very near future:
– Review and improve our Information Security Management System
– Perform our annual IT- and PCI DSS audit
– Prepare our Bug Bounty Program to go public
– Launch and improve our security awareness platform
– Discover more about AI-Powered Threat Detection…
Interesting? Then read more about this opportunity and apply!
About the position
ATG is now recruiting an Information Security Officer. As responsible for the development and compliance of ATG Information Security Management System, you will become part of a group where you will be involved and have great influence over strategy, vision and objectives for the structured IT and information security work. You will have the possibility to put your imprint on ATG`s every day and future.
You will be a part of ATG’s Cyber Security team and report to Head of Cyber Security, collaborate with the Chief Security Officer and other internal stakeholders within the information security domain.
Every day can differ from one another, but some of the daily tasks may occur more frequently, such as:
– Work as a trusted advisor that support business initiatives in matters related information security.
– Identify, initiate and lead initiatives to improve information security.
– Perform security assessments such as risk and vulnerability, and business impact assessments.
– Develop and work with security awareness training.
– Represent the Department in internal and external forums.
– Coordinate external and internal security audits.
– Monitor the threat landscape and provide threat intelligence.
To succeed in this role
The dream candidate for this role is someone who has passion for security domain. Someone who inspires colleagues, thrives in an environment where knowledge sharing is common sense and has a genuine drive to explore and learn more about security related matters. You are also a person who contributes to a harmonious working climate, and you have empathy towards others.
Can do attitude is what we as a team believe in and welcome when you are joining our team!
More technical requirements:
– Experience of working a few years with information security and/or with infrastructure, development or risk management within IT.
– Experience of driving or being involved in change projects in the field of security can be an advantage as well as having gained some of the following certificates during professional career: CISA, CISSP, CISM, CISSM or GSEC.
– Experience of working with awareness campaigns (internally/externally).
– A huge merit if you have experience of working with threat intelligence!
– We believe that you have relevant education/university degree; such as an engineer, economist or in computer science.
What’s in it for you?
Our culture is open, transparent, and fun with a flat structure.
Our values: Progressive, Respectful and Ownership it is a part of everything we do at ATG. When we recruit to ATG we are looking for people who have genuine interest for their domain, who actively contribute to results, thrive in a diverse environment, and take ownership for deliveries.
We are offering you, just to mention a few:
– Competitive salary package
– Comfortable working conditions
– Remote work options
– Flexible working hours
– 30 days of paid vacation per year
– Work -life balance
– Personal trainer and gym facilities at the office
– Top-quality working equipment
– ITP1 (pension plan)
– Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in a modern and fast-paced environment.
– Visa sponsorship and support with relocation
We empower modern, digital businesses to build, adapt and thrive in the digital age. We empower smart, passionate, curious minds to collaborate, innovate and thrive in a modern, dynamic organization which we hope you’re interested in joining.
Come and join a company that values both its customers and its employees very highly!
About me- Erik Täfvander- hiring manager
I am curious as a person and strongly involved in the work to improve our resilience to a growing threat scene in Cyber Security. The most important are events that have not already occurred.
In my leadership style I strive to create a sound working environment for my team and will give you freedom to explore within cyber security domain. You will be encouraged to take own responsibility for the tasks you get assigned to and I will secure your personal development. I am a goal-oriented, responsive, and supportive manager, and I am always approachable for the team. Together we succeed! My vision for the team is that we will form a fast-paced team that will prevent, detect, and manage the threats and risks that our business faces and at the same time have a lot of fun at work.
Want to know more about me? Check out my LinkedIn profile.
Want to know more about the position? Don´t hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on Signal: +46 72 158 0066. Should you have difficulties reaching out to me, my Talent Acquisition Partner will be able to answer your questions related to this recruitment: on email@example.com or call on +46 70 508 8073.
Learn more about us- ATG
For more than 45 years, ATG has served the equestrian sports, with our entire surplus returned to our owners, Sweden’s harness and horse racing world – and this is something we intend to continue doing. In the new gaming market, ATG shall remain the engine of the Swedish horse industry and strive for a healthier gaming industry moving forwards. Responsible gaming is, and will remain, our most prioritized sustainability issue. Our customer promise is to offer our customers exciting gaming experiences in a fair and convenient manner.
Today, over 400 people work at ATG – and we need to grow. Aside from an inspiring and compelling work environment, we offer the services of a full-time company trainer, a modern gym with the opportunity to train during office hours, and flexible working hours.
We want to create the world’s best gaming experience – come join us! Read more about us: www.omatg.seBack Apply