Operations Engineer at ATG
About the position
In the role as CPE you will work with highly skilled colleagues in an inspiring and changing market. Your competence will be challenged in designing, sharing and implement improving solutions for both our and other teams. You will work with technologies such as Linux, Kubernetes (OpenShift) and GitHub. We help ATG by improving and providing a container platform to teams and users.
• You’ll be supporting our 24/7 service with 5 9’s uptime on PaaS/ CaaS platform on top of Kubernetes (OpenShift), as well as build and maintain documented production and pre-production environments in OnPrem cloud.
• Owning the design, build, monitoring and expansion of the platform to help deliver a fully featured and secure platform.
• Build and maintain monitoring/logging for the environments, ensuring alerting mechanisms are deployed and functioning appropriately.
• Working closely with various Development teams to help define standards, best practices and aide migration and on-boarding of micro-services onto the platform; and assist them in troubleshooting as well.
• Develop & maintain Kubernetes specific applications (controllers) which make the platform smarter.
We are looking for a person with skills and experience in:
• Usage of container management platforms as (OpenShift, Mesos, Swarm or Kubernetes) and container runtimes (Docker).
• Working with development teams.
• Working in operations or a DevOps team (at least 3 years).
• Working with automation tools (Such as Ansible or Puppet)
• Linux internals and shell programming.
• Working with addressing performance issues (Such as for applications to operating systems).
• Platform as a Service (PAAS).
It is also beneficial if you have experience of:
• SRE experience
• Cloud technology
• Redhat Satellite
• Experience in network architecture (Cisco/ACI)
• Python coding skill
Who are you?
We put a lot of emphasis on your personality in this recruitment- so if you are eager to develop, you are curious, dare to think big, you are driven, you believe in ownership and are a good team player, then we believe that this position could be something for you!
We are looking forward to your application.
Want to know more about the position? Don´t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions related to this recruitment: email@example.com or call me on +4670 508 80 73.
For more than 45 years, ATG has served the equestrian sports, with our entire surplus returned to our owners, Sweden’s harness and horse racing world – and this is something we intend to continue doing. In the new gaming market, ATG shall remain the engine of the Swedish horse industry and strive for a healthier gaming industry moving forwards. Responsible gaming is, and will remain, our most prioritized sustainability issue. Our customer promise is to offer our customers exciting gaming experiences in a fair and convenient manner.
Today, over 400 people work at ATG – and we need to grow. Aside from an inspiring and compelling work environment, we offer the services of a full-time company trainer, a modern gym with the opportunity to train during office hours, and flexible working hours.